Right-click link and choose "Save Target As..." to download to your hard drive.
Right-click link and choose "Save Link As..." to download to your hard drive.
Follow the Wolves during the 2012-13 season by downloading and synchronizing the Wolves regular season schedule with Microsoft Outlook. The schedule can be downloaded and integrated into Microsoft Outlook Calendar. Once integrated, you can synchronize your calendar, allowing you to follow the schedule and start time for every Wolves game!
Instructions For Importing Wolves Schedule Into Microsoft Outlook:
- Click the link above to download. If the file opens on your screen, save it to your hard drive and then close your browser.
- From Outlook, select 'File > Import and Export'.
- Under 'Choose an action to perform' select 'Import from another program or file'. Click 'Next'.
- Select file type 'Comma Separated Values (Windows)' from the middle of the list. Click 'Next'.
- Locate the downloaded file and click 'Next'.
- Under the 'Select destination folder' select 'Calendar'. Click 'Next'
- Click on 'Finish' to complete the import process.
Google Users: Under other calendars click on add>Browse Interesting Calendars. Click on the Sports Tab>Hockey>AHL to find the Wolves Schedule.